Mode of use:
- Heat cartridge refill for 20 minutes in the Roll-On warmer applicator
- Clean the area to be waxed with Astringent Lotion
- Apply on the skin in the direction of hair growth by sliding only once
- The faster you slide the roll-on, the thinner the wax layer will be
- Place strip on top of the wax and press it to adhere
- Hold skin taut with one hand and remove the wax strip with the other, pulling quickly and in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Do not reapply wax more than twice on the same area
- If you cannot completely remove all hair, use the wax left on the strip for touch-ups
- Never try to wax an entire area at once
- Apply the Moisturizing Oil to remove any wax residue.
- Remove excess oil from the skin and finish off applying Chamomile Body Gel
Warning: Only remove roll-on seal with cartridge refill when the wax is warm
RECOMMENDATIONS: For optimum removal, hair should be at least 5mm long and the skin should be clean and dry. Avoid sun exposure for 24 hours before and 48 hours after waxing.
Indicated for heating in the roll-on device and Requires the use of Hair removal Strips