Cosmetics Beauty World is always here to assist you.
If you purchase any product with us through our website you have every right to withdraw from the purchase by returning the order. However, it is necessary to follow the instruction below:
- Contact our Customer Service Center through the phone number: 231-0622 or WhatsApp 619-7493 within a maximum of 7 (calendar days) from the date of receipt of the product.
- The product must be returned in the original packaging and without any indication of use together with the Receipt of the order.
Beyond that, you will be responsible for any delivery costs associated with returning your item. Once you purchase your item on the website the product is valid for exchange or we will be giving you a store credit, however refunds will not be issued.
– You can choose to exchange the purchased item, for a product equal to the one purchased, or of the same value.
Please be advised that should you choose to exchange your purchase for an item of lesser value, there will be no refund for the difference in price.
For cases in which the product has a factory defect or any other problem that prevents its correct use:
- Check on delivery if the packaging is broken or there is a defective product, if any, refuse it and make a note on the RECEIPT the reason for the return.
- We will be checking the stock availability of the product and we will make the exchange as soon as the orders are returned.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Cosmetics Beauty World is a distribution and retail company that handles the marketing and sales of beauty products. has a wide variety of quality Brazilian hair and skin care brands to suit the needs of professional and home consumer clients. Conceived to offer new solutions for the beauty market, our company was established since 2014 in Guyana, combining tradition and innovation. Since its beginning, Cosmetics Beauty World has made a commitment to be a credible channel between the beauty industry and customers: professionals and consumers, enabling them both to gain access to products, information and technical enhancements.
Over the past several years of our existence, we have invested largely in human relations. A success story built on the pillars of quality, integrity, professionalism and trust. That is why our company is committed to continuous evolution, valuing our suppliers’ brands and products while serving and inspiring professionals and consumers.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
- If you fill in your personal data and submit forms on this website and / or on our social networks.
- Through direct and indirect collection – carried out during events, marketing actions or other promotional campaigns.
- Log files: These track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, Tags”, and Pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site, additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device, through your browser, retaining only generic information related to the user’s preferences; they allow access to specific areas of the website and faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information. Users of the website by clicking on the cookies banner, with the word ACCEPT, continuing with navigation on the Cosmetics Beauty World website are accepting, including for future accesses, the introduction of cookies in the terms indicated above. At any time, the user can, through the browser, decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block the respective entry on their system. Removing or blocking cookies on the website may limit access to some areas of the website.
WHAT PURPOSES AND GROUNDS CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED FOR?
The collected data are processed automatically and are intended, within Cosmetics Beauty World, to register customers, consequent management of orders and payments, as well as future contacts, namely information about Cosmetics Beauty World’s activities and news regarding launches, events and marketed products.
Use of the website
As a visitor to the website, it is not necessary to provide any personal data to use the Cosmetics Beauty World website, however, we access statistical information on the use of the website, in an aggregated and anonymous way through Google Analytics. Users’ personal data are collected only when any of the available features are subscribed, which are essential for Cosmetic Beauty World to provide the information, or when any type of form available is filled out, such as: Newsletter; participation in events; participation in training actions; filling in doubts and/or suggestions form.
Cosmetics Beauty world defines profiles based on information related to interactions with our company. This information is analyzed to identify your profile of preferences, which allows us to send personalized and appropriate information to the defined profile, in order to improve our offer and plan our communications properly.
ON WHAT BASIS CAN WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We treat your personal data in the following cases:
When you have given your express consent – in writing, orally or through the validation of an option – and prior and if that consent is free, informed, specific and unambiguous.
Contract execution and pre-contractual steps
When the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution, execution and management of the contract entered into or about to be entered into with Cosmetics Beauty World
Compliance with legal obligation
When the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Cosmetics Beauty World is subject.
When the processing of personal data, restricted to the minimum data (principle of need to know) corresponds to a legitimate interest of Cosmetics Beauty World, such as, for example, the processing of data indispensable for improving the quality of services.
WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES OF TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA?
Cosmetics Beauty World treats and preserves your personal data according to the purposes for which they are processed. There are cases in which the law requires the processing and conservation of data for a minimum period of time, the necessary data for information to the Tax Authority for accounting or tax purposes. Whenever there is no specific legal obligation, the data will be processed only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes that motivated its collection and preservation.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns)
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is treated exclusively by Cosmetics Beauty World, which can use subcontracted platforms for its own management, such as email marketing and CRM platforms. In these cases, it is incumbent on Cosmetics Beauty World to take the necessary contractual measures to ensure that subcontractors respect and protect the holder’s personal data, which are in their custody and responsibility.
WHAT RIGHTS ARE GUARANTEED TO PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS?
At any time, you can:
• Request access to the information we hold and which concerns you: as the holder of personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning you are or are not being processed and, if applicable, to access to your personal data and to access the information provided by law, in this matter.
• Request rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete: as the holder of personal data, Cosmetics Beauty World has the right, without undue delay, to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data concerning it.
• Request the deletion of your personal data: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to request Cosmetics Beauty World to delete your data, and it has the obligation to delete the personal data, without undue delay, when it applies, namely, one of the following reasons:
a) Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
b) Withdrew its consent to the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for said processing
c) Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify treatment.
• Requesting the limitation of the processing of your personal data: as a data subject you have the right to request Cosmetics Beauty World to limit the processing of your data if, in particular, one of the following situations applies:
a) Contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows Cosmetics Beauty World to verify its accuracy;
b) The processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the elimination of personal data and requests, in return, to limit its use;
c) Cosmetics Beauty World no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
d) If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate motives of the controller override those of the data subject.
• Oppose the processing of your personal data: in cases where the data processing is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Cosmetics Beauty World; in cases where the data processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing or for the definition of profiles.
• If the treatment depends on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw it: if consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise lawfulness the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given, nor the subsequent treatment of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the contract or the legal obligation to which Cosmetics Beauty World is subject.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a message on our website at the link below.
Cosmetics Beauty World