All of your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Ensuring the confidentiality of the personal data of our website users is very important to Cosmetics Beauty World.
All personal information relating to customers or visitors using the Cosmetics Beauty World website will be treated in accordance with the Law.
Personal information collected may include your name, email, telephone and/or mobile number, address, date of birth and/or others.
The Cosmetics Beauty World website offers several services/contents free of charge, but the use of some services can only be done upon registration or registration of the user.
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition, we also use third-party advertising tools on our website. Some of these tools may use technologies such as cookies and/or web beacons, which will store information about users to subsequently offer more relevant Cosmetics Beauty World advertisements.
At any time you can turn off your cookies, in your browser options (browser), or by making changes in the tools of Anti-Virus programs, such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. This may affect or not allow you to log in to programs, websites or forums on our and other networks.
All information collected on this website is stored securely, using a security protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) that sends your information in encrypted form, the same used in banking and electronic commerce websites.
USE OF DATA
Cosmetics Beauty World does not transfer or sell your data to third parties. They will be for the exclusive use of Cosmetics Beauty World to keep you updated, if you wish, about news, blog posts, our digital services, and other content that may be relevant to the user.
E-MAIL SENDING POLICY
Email submissions follow the rules and policies established by CAPEM (Self-regulation code for the practice of email marketing). All messages sent contain links to unsubscribe, as well as a second way to request unsubscribe.
Emails with information will be sent to those who request to receive them.
ABOUT USER BEHAVIOR
The user agrees that it is prohibited by law:
- Damage the rights and interests of third parties;
- Disable, modify or prevent, in whole or in part, any area of the site
- Trying to violate the technical means of protecting the website’s content;
- Use the website’s content for the commercial purpose of selling services.
In areas where there is exchange of information, the user agrees that it is prohibited by law to broadcast, make available or transmit content that:
- Threatens physical, moral and psychological integrity;
- Contrary to the provisions of the Brazilian Federal Constitution and International Conventions with regard to fundamental rights;
- Promote acts that contain slander, defamation, insult.
- Induce any type of discrimination, be it sexual, racial, ethnic, religious, age, social;
- Spread illegal, violent, immoral, pornographic, degrading services;
- Create anxiety, anguish, despair, fear, depression;
- Mislead about the true content of the user’s will, using false, imprecise, confusing information;
- Be protected by copyright and property rights;
- Have any type of virus that impairs the full functioning of the website and/or third-party equipment.