Mode of use:
- Place the Roll-On Depil Bella wax refill into the heater. If necessary, adjust the device’s internal fixing lock, using a screwdriver or similar tool to secure the refill. Important: the device must be disconnected from the electrical outlet to perform this procedure.
- Turn on the appliance and wait for the wax to heat up for approximately 20 minutes. Remove the seal from the roll-on with the heated cartridge. Test it by sliding the refill over the waxing tissue.
- Clean the area to be shaved with Depil Bella Astringent Lotion.
- Disconnect the appliance from the plug * and apply the wax on the skin in the direction of hair growth, sliding in one go. The faster the roll-on slides, the thinner the wax layer.
- Place the waxing tissue over the wax and press it to adhere to the wax.
- With one hand stretch the skin and with the other remove the handkerchief, pulling quickly and in the opposite direction to the hair growth. Do not reapply the wax more than twice in the same region. If you are unable to fully remove the hair, use the wax left on the scarf to make the finishing touches. Never try to shave the entire area at once.
- Apply Depil Bella Hydrating Remover Oil to remove possible wax residues from the skin. Remove excess oil from the skin and finish by applying Alcohol Free Body Gel to soothe and soften the skin.* Do not apply wax with the appliance connected to the mains. Disconnect the appliance from the plug or the heating base during application, reconnecting it if there is a need to reheat the wax.
Device Description: Dual Voltage Electric Device Components: ABS, thermoplastics and metal alloys. MODEL: VISION ABS Rated Voltage: 127 – 220 V~ Rated Power: 40 – 120 W Rated Frequency: 60 Hz Size: (HxWx L ) : 180mm x 75mm x 48mm / 7.09in x 2.95in x 1.89in Weight: 0,172 kg / 0.38 lb *Do not apply wax with device connected to electric power. Disconnect the device from wall socket or heating base during application. Connect it again if you need to warm the wax.
Precaution: Never turn on the device without a roll-on wax refill or with an empty refill, due to the risk of causing overheating and melting of parts. Do not use device near bathtubs, sinks, showers and other containers with water in them. Do not leave the device on without supervision. Never move/suspend the device by the cord. Do not use accessories that are not the ones recommended by Depil Bella. Depilation with roll-on wax must be avoided if the person is undergoing any acid-based treatment. Must not be applied on mucoses or near regions or on skin that is inflamed or irritated. Do not use on face, underarms or groin. Before using, test the product in a small area and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, start the depilation. In case of contact with eyes, wash with water in plenty. Keep out of the reach of children and avoid sources of light and heat. For external use only.